By Matthew MacDonald
HTML5 is greater than a markup language—it’s a set of a number of self reliant net criteria. thankfully, this improved advisor covers every thing you would like in a single handy position. With step by step tutorials and real-world examples, HTML5: The lacking Manual exhibits you ways to construct net apps that come with video instruments, dynamic images, geolocation, offline beneficial properties, and responsive layouts for cellular devices.
the real things you have to know:
• Structure web content extra effectively. find out how HTML5 is helping website design instruments and se's paintings smarter.
• Add audio and video with out plugins. construct playback pages that paintings in each browser.
• Create attractive visuals with Canvas. Draw shapes, photographs, and textual content; play animations; and run interactive video games.
• Jazz up your pages with CSS3. upload fancy fonts and attention-grabbing results with transitions and animation.
• Design larger internet forms. gather info from viewers extra successfully with HTML5 shape components.
• Build it as soon as, run it everywhere. Use responsive layout to make your web site glance sturdy on computers, drugs, and smartphones.
• Include wealthy computing device features. construct self-sufficient net apps that paintings offline and shop the information clients want.
Read Online or Download HTML5: The Missing Manual (2nd Edition) PDF
Similar computing books
This ebook is for children who desire to advance video games and purposes utilizing the Raspberry Pi.
No past adventure in programming is important; you wish just a Raspberry Pi and the mandatory peripherals.
Pervasive Computing is a crucial zone in present laptop technological know-how examine and commercial improvement. It pertains to shrewdpermanent telephones, sensors and different computing units which, via being delicate to the person, are disappearing into the heritage of existence. The computing platforms demanding situations are major and it really is right here (rather than on existence or social sciences, interplay layout, electronics or formal ways) that this booklet focuses.
Heterogeneous Computing with OpenCL teaches OpenCL and parallel programming for complicated platforms which could contain quite a few machine architectures: multi-core CPUs, GPUs, and fully-integrated sped up Processing devices (APUs) similar to AMD Fusion expertise. Designed to paintings on a number of structures and with large help, OpenCL may help you extra successfully application for a heterogeneous destiny.
In diesem Fachbuch werden praktische Industrie four. 0-Beispiele deutscher OEMs und Zulieferer im Automobilsektor inkl. einer Übersicht der aktuell vorhandenen Lösungen und criteria gegeben. Die in diesem Umfeld verwendeten Technologien werden anschaulich erläutert. Mittels Reifegrad- und Migrationsmodell wird die Umsetzbarkeit von Industrie four.
- Steve Jobs: Thinking Differently
- Inside Interesting Integrals: A Collection of Sneaky Tricks, Sly Substitutions, and Numerous Other Stupendously Clever, Awesomely Wicked, and Devilishly Seductive Maneuvers for Computing Nearly 200 Perplexing Definite Integrals From Physics, Engineering,
- Intelligent Agents in Data-intensive Computing
- Computing Nature: Turing Centenary Perspective
- High-Performance Computing
- Webbots, Spiders, and Screen Scrapers: A Guide to Developing Internet Agents with PHP/CURL
Additional info for HTML5: The Missing Manual (2nd Edition)
HTML5 takes another crack at solving the problem. Rather than trying to force developers away from and , it assigns new meaning to both elements. The idea is to allow all four elements to coexist in a respectable HTML5 document. The result is the somewhat confusing set of guidelines listed here: • Use for text that has strong importance. This is text that needs to stand out from its surroundings. • Use for text that should be presented in bold but doesn’t have greater importance than the rest of your text.
The Language It’s considered good style to indicate your web page’s natural language. This information is occasionally useful to other people—for example, search engines can use it to filter search results so they include only pages that match the searcher’s language. To specify the language of some content, you use the lang attribute on any element, along with the appropriate language code. com/l-codes. The easiest way to add language information to your web page is to use the element with the lang attribute: This detail can also help screen readers if a page has text from multiple languages.